Saturday 6th February 1904
The Chicago Motor Show opened at the Coliseum. Admission was 50-cents. The 1904 show boasted an “electrical lighting display that surpassed anything before seen in the Coliseum. Every sign was lit by numerous electric lamps of sixteen candlepower.” Large mirrors were placed under the vehicles so spectators could inspect the running gear of cars without stooping.